Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Guten Tag from Germany!

Hi! It has been quite a trip already. I am traveling with Elena and her brother. I am feeling a bit like i am the only person on earth who speaks only one language. But Lena and i are having a good time. We have picked up quite easily, and it definitely doesn't feel like it's been a year and a half since i last saw her.

You know, i had all these ideas of things to talk about and now that i'm sitting at a keyboard, they have all fallen out of my head. This is the exact cafe i sat in with Autumn when we first arrived in Berlin for our 2 day trip 4 years ago. I find one or 2 things every day that are familiar because of that trip. I feel, for one major point, that i have become a much better traveler since then.

and for all my worries ahead of time, this has been a refreshingly worry free trip!

well, until next time,
Bye!

No comments: