Saturday, November 17, 2007

Camp Mendocino

My unit was at camp mendocino wednesday thru sunday. It was awesome, a lot of fun, lots of team bonding. We did this thing called Flying Squirrel, which is a high ropes course thing where you are harnessed in and tied to one end of a rope attached to a pulley about 25 feet in the air, then the rest of the team is attached to the other end. The team runs, the one person runs in the other direction, and ends up flying through the air, swinging back and forth.

I took an awesome video when i was flying, and i was really excited about posting it. But my camera seems to have lost it. Also, my battery charger doesn't appear to be work, which i'm thinking i can blame on the day that i walked around in the rain in san fran all day and my backpack got soaked. SO, if you want to see pictures from Mendocino, head on over to my team's blog (ncccgold1.blogspot.com) and check out the links over there.
In the meantime, my camera and i are in a fight. i'm very unhappy with it right now, it has not treated me well.

No comments: