Tuesday, December 4, 2007

team blog

You should definitely go check out the Gold 1 team blog. There's a great summary of what happened our first week here, and there's a link to team bios on the side!

http://ncccgold1.blogspot.com

(You can also find this link on the side menu!)

Just a quick update since... yesterday:
The rain this weekend was insane! Yesterday my teammate Ben and i went for a walk in downtown portland, and i can't recall seeing anything other than a sadlooking Chinatown and a LOT of rain. The wind was really strong, and i honestly don't think i've ever been so wet from rain before. My mom's raincoat was great at keeping my upper body warm and dry, but my jeans were soaked through. At one point, i could feel the water dripping from my knees under the leggings i was wearing under my pants.
Next time, i'll just stay in and read.

In a total change, today was beautiful! There was even a bit of sunshine! Sure, it was through the clouds and not exactly warm, but sunshine!
Oy, it's going to be a long Portland winter...

No comments: