Monday, May 5, 2008

another weekend gone

Look at me updating my blog regularly!
It's monday, i'm back at school. yesterday and this morning, about half the members of my team said at one point or another, 'i don't want to go to school today...'
but here we are.
it was a great weekend. we spent saturday at jazz fest, saw the roots and diana krall and this fun zydeco band after my shift of tshirt selling. I had originally wanted to stay and see jazz fest sunday as well, especially after a friend offered me a free ticket. but my team wasn't staying, and by the end of the day saturday, i was glad to be going back to biloxi for a day of relaxing.
yesterday was definitely relaxing! we spent the whole day at the beach, reading, playing, and hanging out.
hopefully sometime this week we'll find out our next project. only 3 weeks of school left!

No comments: