Sunday, April 12, 2009

big day tomorrow

I start tomorrow at STNJ. I guess i could write out all my worries about my first day, but there isn't much of a point, to be honest. I trust myself enough to know that I will get there tomorrow and it will happen and it will work. I will be honest about what i don't know and careful with what i do. I will wade cautiously through the first show, but when i get through it i will be ok.
that's what i keep saying to hush all the fears that are running full speed through my head. it wil be ok. i will be ok.

then i am going to go be in my new apartment by myself tomorrow night. I think i'm actually more worried about that then the work. for reasons i can't really explain, considering my love of alone time and my appreciation for the space i had to myself while living at home, i'm afraid of that first night alone in the apartment, and i'd like to continue postponing it, but i don't think i can. this is the time.

No comments: