Friday, May 8, 2009

Oy Tech!

The tech process for this last show was particularly grueling, and I am still catching up from it. We opened a week ago.
I finally put away my clean clothes, now that most of them are dirty again. And i put new blinds in the bathroom- the old ones were disgusting. I still haven't taken the shelves out of my back seat because I still haven't made room for them. My tv doesn't talk to my DVD player for a reason I can't figure out. And I have picked out just the right futon that I want, and have decided I want to buy these curtains I saw in the city last week. I'm just not prepared to spend that kind of money right now.
But in general, this place suits me. There is a layer of dirt covering much of the place, which I am attacking bit by bit. I wish the landlord would take care of a lot of things. But the list is so long I suspect that he will not. But the area is wonderful. Literally everything is close by. The parking is a headache, but even when I park far away I find I do not mind because I like looking at the trees and architecture.

Even so, I feel very temporary. I have been here a month but it feels still like I just got here. I guess it is better than already being sick of a place, huh?
There are some things, like moaning about work and family stuff, that I am not prepared to talk on in a public forum. But if you're curious, email me. We can catch up:)

No comments: