Friday, January 4, 2008

We're Back!

It's nice to be back in Portland, in this tiny little house. As soon as we started getting close to the city, it felt good, it was like coming home. It's sad that we're only here a few more weeks, but i've got a renewed energy to do as much as i can in the time that we're here.
The sky is blue, which means it's probably cold out today. I haven't been out yet, but I'm excited about sunshine!
We're working tomorrow, then we've got our regular weekend on Sunday and Monday. I'm going to try and get in touch with a friend from college about meeting up this weekend, and she's given me a contact with a friend of hers who i'm going to do some theatre work with. I've missed it.

It'll be good to get back in the swing of things. It was nice to be home with family, and i had a blast in Chicago, but i've had enough sitting around to last me a while.

No comments: